Thursday 25 July 2013

Elephant video and Chico's prize

July 25th, 2013 10:00am

I lost my previous post due to bad internet and did not have the strength to try posting it again yesterday, so I’m doing two posts today.  It takes a lot of time to upload the video so I’m going to put it in this post just in case it messes up again. 

This is where the video should have been, but blogger will not let me upload it.

We went out to a restaurant that specializes in food from Ivory Coast and it was really good.  A couple who have been staying at crystal hostel the whole time I've been here are leaving at the end of the week to go back to Amsterdam, so we had to have a night out to say farewell.  When we were out I had the chance to tell my story about the attempted robbery in Tamale.  Most of the Ghanaians thought the guy got off lucky and were surprised that the town folk did not beat him in the street.  They said because he did not try and run that that probably saved him from getting a beating.  The Ghanaians said that many would be thieves have been left beaten and scared for much less.

Johnny
Chico with his catch early this morning



No comments:

Post a Comment