Tuesday 14 May 2013

First Night in Ghana


I've had to wait to post, due to trouble getting on the 'net.  So I have been writing and dating my posts and am posting them when I get to a secure 'net connection.

Friday, May 10th 5:45pm

Well I've made it to Accra with minimal trouble.  We may have been scammed a bit on an airport taxi ride, but no one was there to meet us so we had to do our best.  We have checked into a nice hotel for the first night, we are pretty tired.   It has been a long trip.  Everyone we have run into so far has been really friendly and I feel we are quickly getting our bearings.  We also found the Jospong group of companies despite Google earth giving us the wrong location, but in their defense there are no street signs or addresses posted.  Now we are getting ready to go find some dinner and maybe a beer or two.

Go Leafs!

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment