Wednesday 15 May 2013

First Promotion

Wednesday May 15th, 2013 8:40am

I have moved up from “a white guy at Jospong with no idea what’s going” on to “a white guy at Jospong with no idea what’s going on with a desk”.  My first promotion, give me a month and maybe I’ll be running this company.  The chief engineer of our project is on his way to take us to the job site for the first time and I can’t wait to see it.  I've had request for photos, so now that I have a desk with internet I can post them more frequently. 

Also I have yet to mention the weather.  It is not a big topic of conversation here as there is only one type of weather and it is hot. It is always hot, even when it rains it is still hot.  Speaking of topics of conversation the big topic around the water coolers here is the lack of power outages this week.  It is a major event to get through a week in Accra without the power going out; Ghana does not produce enough power for their growing needs.

Johnny




No comments:

Post a Comment